Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
After the shitshow the corrupt populists have put America through it's time for a real president to take the reigns. #NIXONSWEEP #WEWANTDICK
they-cant-lick-our-dick-nixon-72-election-poster-war-is-hell-store.jpg
i_like_dick.jpg
NIXON NOW MORE THAN EVER.

I think many people will respect the Israel's for going toe to toe with the Nazis. I did not say tolerate but respect. Also, I figure the German military and older civilian administration may quietly remove some of the more radical members of the government through anti-corruption trials, retirement or reassignment.

The first time involved a battle in Germania between the Wehrmacht, the SS and Putschists.

The second time involved the suicide of Hess, the purge of the SS, the Industrial Titans of Europe and the party itself with the Small Senate building being burned down.

The third time involved a cutlery incident, the massacre of the Führer's family, the March of an army of fanatics and the largest battle in German Soil since Tannenberg and even a tactical nuclear bomb.

The Fourth time involved the suicide of Speer, the nation-wide purge of the Volkssturm and an opening for the bloodiest war in European history.

At this rate the Fifth one could end up as a Nuclear War.
You *did* play or read The New Order Mod of Hearts of Iron, or Thousand Year Reich Mod (not the story here) didn't you? :) I get such BURGERKRIEG vibes, though I suspect the citizenry is in no mood for extreme factionalism.

Last edited:
but if he would give land it would be in the Central Asian territories, not the Caucasus.
Maybe iraq as well, if the goverment is pro USA/UK.
What’s the state of archeology in Europe and how has it affected “new history” will it change under Renee?
I would say that there is no fixed story, but there are several stories that each country considers to be true. So the USA would be pro-Anglo version, the Germans a pro-Germanic version, Brazil a pro-Latin version, etc. With this we will not have a true universal history that is agreed upon as it is today.

I loved this second part, it's basically like NO, I hope that in a few years Germany recovers from all that and can successfully conquer all of the Western Urals, and that Iran, Afghanistan and most of China join together, it could start with China taking advantage . of the situation and invaded Russia in the 70s and Germany, Iran and Afghanistan took the opportunity to invade Russia and end the Russian state once and for all, and Germany raised the swastika over Yekaterinburg and China annexed Eastern Siberia and parts of Central Asia and also Iran and Afghanistan have more influence in that region, that Germany hopefully launches a revenge attack in the 70s together with China, Iran and Afghanistan and that the Nazis manage to annex the entire West of the Urals, that is my wish in Iron Eagle, that Germany finally arrives and conquers the Urals as in Patria or AVROE, and takes revenge for the devastation that the Russians did to them, since I believe that in TNO in the 70s they invaded from those same positions to the Urals but were rejected, and I hope that when it happens this time the Nazis will win completely by reaching Yekaterinburg and that the Chinese will invade as I have wished along with a German attack, and that the Nazis and the Maoists will divide Russia like a pie, and that they will end the russian state

You are the best writer of Alternative History that I have read, you have written my favorite Nazi victory and I have been following your story since September 2022, I hope you make Germany once completely recovered from the invading war, probably in the 70s, to finish once and for all with Russia and conquered everything up to the Urals, and raised the swastika over Yekaterinburg, the capital of Russia, to avenge those who fell from the Slavic invasion. I do not believe that after that disaster Russia will recover like in the Ural War, and even less that the tsar and the Russian leaders will remain in power after that, and I believe that there will be a collapse of Russia within a few years that will be taken advantage of by Germany and China and they would launch a total invasion together with Iran and Afghanistan to end the Russian state that has hindered them both for decades, perhaps Germany under Remer, being more practical and less ideologized, will strengthen ties with China Maoist by having a common enemy in anticipation of a future invasion of Russia to end the risk of a new invasion, and I would like to see a meeting between Remer and Mao to coordinate a future invasion of Russia in the 70s when Germany recovers, surely long before Russia, and China has a more mechanized army
Burgundian Lullaby plays in the background

Bloody power struggles are a given to a regime that has a position of absolute power with pretty much no succession law in place, that preaches it's own supremacy, encourages the pursuit of power through Social Darwinism and teaches aggressivity as a virtue, just ask the Romans.
For the Romans, it didn't help that Rome was still never legally a hereditary monarchy, being formally a Republic, just one under a single autocrat who ruled for life, which opened up the "pool" of potential competitors for the Throne as anyone with a big enough army and the support of enough of the Senate and people could become an Emperor, something that plagued them even into medieval times.

Rereading the "Southern Hospitality" chapter from Part 1, i wanna ask what happened to Adlai Stevenson II ITTL?

Begun just to read that and just read chapter where Linz Pact is on edge of collapse, in Germania is putched coup attempt and Long is just thinking winning next election instead using Golden Opportunity and invade and finish nazis at once with Free France, Britain and Russia and being supported by several local resistance movements.

Begun just to read that and just read chapter where Linz Pact is on edge of collapse, in Germania is putched coup attempt and Long is just thinking winning next election instead using Golden Opportunity and invade and finish nazis at once with Free France, Britain and Russia and being supported by several local resistance movements.
He really is the kind of guy that you either love or hate when reading this story, there is no middle ground on that for the American people.

Because Long is a Nationalist, not an Internationalist. He saw the massive cost that America would have to pay to be the world savior, and saw that it was not worth it for the average American.

When it comes to the Third French Empire, what is the status of the OTL French Overseas Possessions that they IIRC control here as the update on them focused only on the African colonies and didn't mention their holdings in the Caribbean, New Caledonia, Reunion, or French Polynesia?

alt history idea for this TL
In each of the allied nations there is a different kind of work and vision for post war and how the war itself could have been won.

For Americans, they believe the invasion of Europe in the 40s would be the bloodiest in history (they have one experience in launching an amphibious invasion against the mainland of a fanatic nationalist regime as a basis), if they saw our world's Operation Overlord, they would be shocked at how small it was. They also don't believe the Soviets would have put up much of a fight, as a result its Western allied troops that would take Berlin, maybe the Vistula would be the border.

For the British, the preferred missing chance for actors would be the Phony War or the Munich Crisis, if they had Eden instead of Chamberlain in 1938 or 1939, they would have adopted German armored tactics and attacked the Germans while most their forces are tied down in either Czechoslovakia or Poland, the World War would be just a war in Central Europe.

For the Russians, I think the common PoD is to get rid of Stalin, maybe of the revolution altogether, never sign a non-aggression Pact and invade after the fall if Paris or earlier, imitating Tsar Alexander and having Cossacks at the enemy capital.

In each of the allied nations there is a different kind of work and vision for post war and how the war itself could have been won.

For Americans, they believe the invasion of Europe in the 40s would be the bloodiest in history (they have one experience in launching an amphibious invasion against the mainland of a fanatic nationalist regime as a basis), if they saw our world's Operation Overlord, they would be shocked at how small it was. They also don't believe the Soviets would have put up much of a fight, as a result its Western allied troops that would take Berlin, maybe the Vistula would be the border.

For the British, the preferred missing chance for actors would be the Phony War or the Munich Crisis, if they had Eden instead of Chamberlain in 1938 or 1939, they would have adopted German armored tactics and attacked the Germans while most their forces are tied down in either Czechoslovakia or Poland, the World War would be just a war in Central Europe.

For the Russians, I think the common PoD is to get rid of Stalin, maybe of the revolution altogether, never sign a non-aggression Pact and invade after the fall if Paris or earlier, imitating Tsar Alexander and having Cossacks at the enemy capital.
Okay so, combining those we get:
No Stalin - Russia de facto drops Communism(like OTL China) - Eden leads Britain - Britain defeats the Reich - Russia invades Europe while it's enemies are busy - the US invades Europe to do Downfall 2

I have started the work on the next 3 chapters simultaneously, until they are done, I am open to answering with scenarios.

What do I mean? Well, this is an alternate history forum, you may ask me questions on what if certain things went differently in the Iron Eagle.