Maid of Norway, Queen of Scotland: A Plantagenet Britain Timeline

Probably they are not away very long. Probably 1 - 3 years at most. But even on these times for child already one year was long time.

maybe even less, after all I doubt that Edward wants to keep his son exposed to the dangers of war for too long, he will probably accompany him so they will only stay for the first military season ( therefore maximum 1 year ) then for the other subsequent war campaigns I think he will postpone him in England before the arrival of winter, so that he can practice government with his uncle Edmund ( who, let's remember, is returning home ) so it will be something like 6 months in France, following his father, and 6 months in London to practice with the management of a kingdom

Last edited:
Edward has more resources that he can used and Philip iV like most European monarchs lived beyond their means

Hence him destroying the knights Templar in otl and his exile in the Jews as well as taking control of Flanders or at least more taxes

As for Edward his he fighting as the king of England or a French Duke which make him a rebel

If it as a King it makes the War one between England and France as Edward inturn can and should get the support of all his lords in the British isles

Another amazing chapter Pandizzy, your TLs continue to be really consistent and well-written, hope our boy gets home safe after the war is finished and reunited with his Margaret.

“Dude, where’s my Mar”? -Edouard once he returns to England

This made me laugh I can't even lie lmao, so I threw together a quick meme for the thread.

Attachments

• Picsart_24-04-04_03-03-42-438-min.jpg
    Picsart_24-04-04_03-03-42-438-min.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
Another amazing chapter Pandizzy, your TLs continue to be really consistent and well-written, hope our boy gets home safe after the war is finished and reunited with his Margaret.

This made me laugh I can't even lie lmao, so I threw together a quick meme for the thread.
You absolute legend! that's perfect XD XD

Don't know the movie but the meme is good enough for a like all by itself.

Edward Longshanks just made a enemy of his daughter-in-law😆 First trying to make her fight in a war she doesn’t want to be a part of and then taking her man away from her, and getting in the way of “ true love”! God help him if something happens to Édouard! Thanks for the chapter and I look forward to reading more!

A little insight into the next chapters: It's very strange to have to refer to an important lord as Count Guy. Damn you Guy Fawkes for turning your name into a colloquial slang for a random man! This is all your fault!

A little insight into the next chapters: It's very strange to have to refer to an important lord as Count Guy. Damn you Guy Fawkes for turning your name into a colloquial slang for a random man! This is all your fault!
To be fair it was pronounced more like "GUI" back then.