That guy is an idiot, but then ITTL "we've hired him," never happened so it's probably inevitable someone else would make the same fatal error.
Also to be fair, it's a valid assumption, he's not seeing them as a threat, more a tool with a mind of it's won.
The other thing is that they are ostensibly on his side and not a massive threat. They are powerful, but nowhere on the level of the Blackshirts or the Nazis IRL--there is no way that they steal the election, for example, and he knows that. His mistake is not that he underestimates their power; it is that he overestimates the French people's willingness to put up with the man who lost them the Saar and failed to stop German expansion. He is less Hindenburg, more Chamberlain

Will Oswald Mosely have a part in this play
Not really, this is not a Britain where I see his ideals making much particular headway and I have some plans for Britain which he would not be conducive for.

On the plus side, expect some fun in the 40's with the British royals. The Crown has nothing on what I have planned

Not really, this is not a Britain where I see his ideals making much particular headway and I have some plans for Britain which he would not be conducive for.

On the plus side, expect some fun in the 40's with the British royals. The Crown has nothing on what I have planned
You make me afraid, please let my idealish monarchy survive

Is the British one your ideal?

There will be plenty of monarchs in this, don't worry. No Iron Curtain means no purging of nobility
I'd be shocked if the Monarchy didn't endure, but given Edward was a traitor OTL, I could see a scene where George VI visit's him in a cell at the end of a war and asks him if it was really worth it?

Is the British one your ideal?
Well His Majesty Charles is my monarch so I do owe him some loyalty, but their system is what I like, I have no love for the celebrityfication of the monarchy(I know it was always somewhat like that but it is a bit much).
There will be plenty of monarchs in this, don't worry. No Iron Curtain means no purging of nobility
good, monarchy purge was a low point for me(not that I was there for all that, though my old English class would say otherwise)

I'd be shocked if the Monarchy didn't endure, but given Edward was a traitor OTL, I could see a scene where George VI visit's him in a cell at the end of a war and asks him if it was really worth it?
I despise Edward, we Indians threw a whole bloody party for him and he didn´t even come, but the fashion of the era was peak, my wardrobe takes lots of inspiration from that era

I am sad to say that your idea won't be happening, because it is a really cool one. Edward will be abdicating on schedule in late 1936. Mainly because I felt thst i could get more story potential out of George and Lizzy, since he was traitorous in a pro-Nazi way but there will be no comparable outlet here so he would just be the idiot king

Well His Majesty Charles is my monarch so I do owe him some loyalty, but their system is what I like, I have no love for the celebrityfication of the monarchy(I know it was always somewhat like that but it is a bit much).

good, monarchy purge was a low point for me(not that I was there for all that, though my old English class would say otherwise)
Not only will there be more monarchs than IRL, there will be one or two in places where you wouldn't expect them (I.e. non-monarchies or Republics which adopt them in the coming decades)