As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Oldnavy do you like the idea of a themepark in new zeald. I feel that top choices would a world of wonder a paromunt pincle. I would build a disney universal or wanrer park because those 3 companies have built in near by austilia. Maybe a six king park might work but kings built austilia wonderland only to sell to locals who sold it to sunway so they may be warry of building in oceaina.
TBS Paramount is breaking ground on a new park in Haines City, Florida, which should be the east coast Pinnacle.

For the future of the TMNT franchise ITTL, I might skip the Michael Bay era and go straight to Mutant Mayhem on the big screen. What do you guys think?

Also, I might still have the 2012 series come out, but I'm not sure how long that should wait after the 2k3 series ends.

For the future of the TMNT franchise ITTL, I might skip the Michael Bay era and go straight to Mutant Mayhem on the big screen. What do you guys think?

Also, I might still have the 2012 series come out, but I'm not sure how long that should wait after the 2k3 series ends.
I’d give the TMNT movies a different director.

I only saw the trailer to Mutant Mayhem, and I already would prefer this.
Given how the 2k3 series ended in 2009, I'd rather wait a couple extra years. This way, we can have both retoolings in 2014 to celebrate the 30th anniversary.

YES YES YES YES YES

but in the same style as IOTL? Because that would be a game changer in, say, 2014

I’d give the TMNT movies a different director.

I only saw the trailer to Mutant Mayhem, and I already would prefer this.

Given how the 2k3 series ended in 2009, I'd rather wait a couple extra years. This way, we can have both retoolings in 2014 to celebrate the 30th anniversary.

Possible directors:
Rachel Stone-Abbott, Brad Silberling, Marc Webb, Sam Raimi, Brad Bird, James Gunn, Jon Favreau, JJ Abrams, Fred Dekker, Tim Story, Raja Gosnell, Anthony & Joe Russo, Seth Rogen, Kevin Smith, Justin Lin

Possible directors:
Rachel Stone-Abbott, Brad Silberling, Marc Webb, Sam Raimi, Brad Bird, James Gunn, Jon Favreau, JJ Abrams, Fred Dekker, Tim Story, Raja Gosnell, Anthony & Joe Russo, Seth Rogen, Kevin Smith, Justin Lin
I think Brad Bird would nail the action and heart of the characters.

I belive universal singapore on sentosa was butterflied by universal austirlia. Whill another american company like Warner or six kings build on senotsa. Or will singapore have dig to reley on theire own ip (The only comptley singpaore cartoons series with the new advenuters of nano boy and odd bods but their a few internaitonal colberations like clang inviason flea bag money face master raindrop and zigby. Here a link for infmaotinhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Singaporean_animated_television_series) or would they have to depend on a chinesse company for a themepark like fantawild or happy valley for a themepark

)

I know that disney is bycotting Russias and China as market for thier products.I know that the other american media coperations are boyocting russia but I am not sure If boycotting china too.. If american media are boycotting china are chinesse media companies boycotting america. If that is case is china importing thier media to russia. If so then may a chiness commpany like Fantawild or dallain wanda try to open a themepark in russia. I kind of like the idea that happening but I pefer the idea of russian olygarcy use russian entetiment ips to make their own park

@THEKINGFISH217 at least this Alice film won't be the OTL Disney remake which given how that kick started the remake trend, all those bad remakes might be butterflied, or at least until for a few more years until something else happens.

@THEKINGFISH217 at least this Alice film won't be the OTL Disney remake which given how that kick started the remake trend, all those bad remakes might be butterflied, or at least until for a few more years until something else happens.
May instead of a trend of bad remakes of good movies there should good or atleast better remakes of bad movie. I know that cult flim that would be perfect for remake during the great recesion. It's called americathon. The basic plotline is the president of a near future bankrupty america hold a telathon to raise funds to pay back america's largest creditor. Here a link to the wikipedia page for americathonhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americathon . The film would need some updating. In the orignal america the president Chet Roosvelt was a polticaly clueless airhead hippie who only got voted in because he desecent from Franklin Roosvelt. In the reboot I would transform Chet Roosvelt in Chet Millhouse the wommanizng playboy soon of america second richest citzen. His father threaten to disinhert chet if he didn't get a job so he he ran for vice president thinking he could just coast while the president did the real work. However chets runningmate died shortly after ingruation and clueless chet is left in charge of pulling america out the swamp. The only reason he hasn't resgined is become he dosn't want to be disinhert.