Looking for some good Alternate History games to play

I can recommend a couple of old ones. Freedom Fighter and World in Conflict.
These two games are basically spiritual adaptations to Red Dawn.

Wolfenstein: The New Order and its expansion, The Old Blood. Assuming you enjoy FPS's, haha.
As someone who is a whiny alternate history nerd, and as someone who loved TNO, replayed it numerous times (I sadly could never play Wolf2), and really liked its characters, the alternate history timeline premise in Wolfenstein TNO is utterly horrendous, like, even worse than Draka standards, but it is an ASB series given that it contains divine interventions and sci-fi/alien tech, so I can at least understand that point they went with.

As someone who is a whiny alternate history nerd, and as someone who loved TNO, replayed it numerous times (I sadly could never play Wolf2), and really liked its characters, the alternate history timeline premise in Wolfenstein TNO is utterly horrendous, like, even worse than Draka standards, but it is an ASB series given that it contains divine interventions and sci-fi/alien tech, so I can at least understand that point they went with.
1) read this thread posts #378 to #408
2) understand that Wolfenstein dives deep into the pulp genre
3) read that thread again to understand the Wolfenstein timeline and help you visualise an Impossible World in action
4) enjoy

1) read this thread posts #378 to #408
2) understand that Wolfenstein dives deep into the pulp genre
3) read that thread again to understand the Wolfenstein timeline and help you visualise an Impossible World in action
4) enjoy
I already said that I liked the Wolfenstein storyline and characters? additionally I know that it is an ASB series.

I just wanted to post the main inspiration for the Wolfenstein AH series, that’s all. As for thread tax, when I was a kid, I would play to bits the Mercenaries and Destroy All Humans! games and those games have AH backgrounds if you squint hard enough.

Hearts of Iron? No actually.... Dont play that game. It consumed my life. I have 4000 hours and I still dont know how the Navy works.