What if the Mongols Attacked Central Europe an Kings & Generals Alternate History

Part 6

Revenge starts

The anti-christ is dead.
Still weird to me that the only mention of the popes death was a single half line. Also so many people just don't care, it is really weird, like late season game of thrones weird.
Also @phil03 you might not like how they treat Freddy.
Also sounds like the final showdown will have nothing to do with the characters we have followed for most of the story, fitting for history I guess.
Also the French civil war is starting to happen.

Part 6

Revenge starts

The anti-christ is dead.
Still weird to me that the only mention of the popes death was a single half line. Also so many people just don't care, it is really weird, like late season game of thrones weird.
Also @phil03 you might not like how they treat Freddy.
Also sounds like the final showdown will have nothing to do with the characters we have followed for most of the story, fitting for history I guess.
Also the French civil war is starting to happen.
Meh, the damage is done at this stage...

I'd say Charles, Raymond and Aragon are at least reasonably in character but repurposed civilian galleys in the Middle-Age maneuvering like the rowers of Athenai at Salamis, Mycale, Eurymedon, Naupactus and Cizicus? Nah, sorry. Just not buying it.

Also Venice
Venice or Nicaea. I think they're mutually exclusive and if you know me, you know which one I'm rooting for.
Although I do think that Venice is in a better position ITTL.
That the Ogedeids in Central Asia are going to be in a better position seems fairly clear (TTL's Golden Horde's eastern border will be the Volga) and England is going to leave undamaged and in a much better position, so I think they're fairly certainly going to end up on top.

Last edited:
Venice or Nicaea. I think they're mutually exclusive and if you know me, you know which one I'm rooting for.
Although I do think that Venice is in a better position ITTL.
That the Ogedeids in Central Asia are going to be in a better position seems fairly clear (TTL's Golden Horde's eastern border will be the Volga) and England is going to leave undamaged and in a much better position, so I think they're fairly certainly going to end up on top.

Since Venice has formed a collation out of the eastern latin states, it seems them.

But interesting to see what happens with the final battle in the east.

Yes England will be more powerful, maybe helping France will lead to a union? Or a divided france.

And here is the ending, as part of a full story.

Kind of a meh ending honestly, a good battle. Nothing is really resolved, which I guess makes it kinda realistic, after all things rarely ever just end.

Europe is just left wrecked and then Batu just dies.

Disappointing honestly. A pretty good first AH though, keen to see what they do next.