Map Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably my last map in this thread :eek:
Well, anyways, an alternate WWII with different Allies and Axis powers: France to Axis, Greece, Spain and Scandinavia (actively) to Allies. Blablabla. Different WWII. Different history from then on. Now: 1979.

EDIT - By the way, ITTL, Hitler didn't want a Greater German Reich, but he opted to create a new Austrian Empire. That almost succeeded, and Germany expanded into Poland and the Baltics, but then he started losing the war. Also, Austria changed sides and became part of the Allies. Italy changed side after a while too.

Map:

alternate ww2.png

Well, anyways, an alternate WWII with different Allies and Axis powers: France to Axis, Greece, Spain and Scandinavia (actively) to Allies. Blablabla. Different WWII. Different history from then on. Now: 1979.

EDIT - By the way, ITTL, Hitler didn't want a Greater German Reich, but he opted to create a new Austrian Empire. That almost succeeded, and Germany expanded into Poland and the Baltics, but then he started losing the war. Also, Austria changed sides and became part of the Allies. Italy changed side after a while too.

Map:
Is that a Dutch Central African Republic?

Because you're done making maps, or because the thread will close soon?

Map:

Cool scenario. How bad was treatment of OTL Holocaust victims ITTL? And what's with Super-Liberia?

Alternate Postwar Germany

alternate_postwar_germany_by_kasumigenx-d60auvq.png

-Germany loses all Polish speaking areas
-Prussia becomes an SSR
-West Germany is united to SudTirol and Austria in exchange of a strip of land south of Austria be given to Yugoslavia

Because you're done making maps, or because the thread will close soon?

No, no, don't be afraid. Just because the map thread's almost died. ;)

Cool scenario.
Thank you!
How bad was treatment of OTL Holocaust victims ITTL?
A lot less bad. The Holocaust ITTL was more just discrimination and inferiority, no mass murders etc. Reason? Hmm... I don't know yet.
And what's with Super-Liberia?
It's called Guinea, one of the first colonies in Africa that has become independent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.