A Map Shitpost Thread

Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ASBs aren't even hiding it this time.

t0cotyquu6w01.jpg

(map found here)
There is a lot to unpack here. But most notably:
>Christchurch
>in New Zealand
>replaces NZ with Madagascar anyways

I've been lurking this site for awhile now and have since had a growing need to post something. So I present to you this. The mysterious appearance of many Japans.

upload_2018-5-23_1-31-44.png

seasons.png

REALLY silly map that divides the world in the stereotypical temperate seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter). The countries are based mostly in my personal 'feel' on which season they should fall into and not from any real climatic or cultural criteria. Though I do accept suggestions. I forgot to color the Pacific islands but they are Summer of course.

Spring: Green
Summer: Yellow
Fall: Orange
Winter: Blue

Coming from a subtropical region that has basically three seasons (Rainy Hot, Dry Hot, and Dry Cold-but-not-really) I've always found the four seasons thing not appliable to most of the world. Let alone different hemispheres (most Christmas songs about snow and such make no sense when it's like 35 °C outside here lol )

Crazy Boris

Banned
View attachment 393741

REALLY silly map that divides the world in the stereotypical temperate seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter). The countries are based mostly in my personal 'feel' on which season they should fall into and not from any real climatic or cultural criteria. Though I do accept suggestions. I forgot to color the Pacific islands but they are Summer of course.

Spring: Green
Summer: Yellow
Fall: Orange
Winter: Blue

Coming from a subtropical region that has basically three seasons (Rainy Hot, Dry Hot, and Dry Cold-but-not-really) I've always found the four seasons thing not appliable to most of the world. Let alone different hemispheres (most Christmas songs about snow and such make no sense when it's like 35 °C outside here lol )

I would say Canada's accurate. It's basically frozen solid here 8 months out of the year.
I'm really not sure humans should be living here.