AH Challenge: You are made Chancellor of Weimar in 1923, how do you fix the country?

You become Chancellor of the Weimar Republic after the Chancellor Wilhelm Cuno and his cabinet resign, in the year 3 January 1923.

The French have occupied the Ruhr and hyperinflation has started.

What do you do to turn things around after the President appoints you as Chancellor?

I mean, honestly it's a self insert I remember the future thing.

Kill every single Nazi I can remember the name of quietly.

See if France keeping Saar might be enough 'humiliation' they'll let us ease up on reparations.

Find the best economical planners I can, build back, create an education system that encourages them to not be nationalistic. Work on a policy of national reproachment towards future wars. It doesn't matter what of our territory we lost to Poland, that was stolen anyway.

Yes France took a bite, that's what happens when you're feeling vengeful, if we strike back we could gain we could lose or we could take what we have left and have peace. Nations change borders but if we get all fired up and nationalistic who knows what else we will be lost.

Create a policy that future end goal is a unified Europe by the end of the century promote a pan European idea.

Maybe even going so far as to make Esperanto an official language to promote that ideology.

I mean, honestly it's a self insert I remember the future thing.

Kill every single Nazi I can remember the name of quietly.

See if France keeping Saar might be enough 'humiliation' they'll let us ease up on reparations.

Find the best economical planners I can, build back, create an education system that encourages them to not be nationalistic. Work on a policy of national reproachment towards future wars. It doesn't matter what of our territory we lost to Poland, that was stolen anyway.

Yes France took a bite, that's what happens when you're feeling vengeful, if we strike back we could gain we could lose or we could take what we have left and have peace. Nations change borders but if we get all fired up and nationalistic who knows what else we will be lost.

Create a policy that future end goal is a unified Europe by the end of the century promote a pan European idea.

Maybe even going so far as to make Esperanto an official language to promote that ideology.
ASB, if it is an actual self insert.