Alternate first words on the Moon

The first words spoken on the Moon are known by heart: "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind."

In the sci-fi television series For All Mankind, the Soviet Union is the first to achieve a manned lunar landing, with their cosmonaut making a more boastful statement: "I take this step for my country, for my people, and for the Marxist-Leninist way of life. Knowing that today is but one small step on a journey that someday will take us all to the stars."

What else could have been uttered on radio/television by astronauts from other countries somehow winning the Moon race? Relatively liberal countries would be inclined not to rub it in too much, while authoritarian states would send their explorers off with prepared statements extolling their political systems.

United Kingdom - "A quarter-million miles we've come, and another quarter-million we'll go for Her Majesty."
France - "An unparalleled achievement today, but a mere toddle in light of what the youth will achieve after us."
German Reich - "I stand here to ensure that Aryan children will forever see in the sky no barrier to their potential."
Japan - "We have sailed through the black abyss to wish ten thousand years of life to His Majesty. Banzai!"
Red China - "See now that when the workers and peasants desire Heaven, they shall have it!"
A joint mission by several Islamic states wouldn't dare to say something that hasn't been said in the Quran, or the Shahada itself - "In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful" or "Verily we have honored the Children of Adam."
"They wouldn't build any restaurant here. Lack of atmosphere."

Career termination? If I were in charge I would promote the fellow by at least two ranks.
FWIW Buzz Aldrin said something like, "It was a small step for him, but it was a giant leap for the little guy," IIRC from the 20th anniversary documentary that I watched in 1989.

United Kingdom - "A quarter-million miles we've come, and another quarter-million we'll go for Her Majesty."
"It simply means Dillworthy that the Russians got here first!"
Lionel Jefferies was also in "First Men in the Moon" and there's a BBC Radio version of that where his part was played by Willy Rushton.

I claim these lands for the king/queen/emperor/etc.. and the glory of the [ ] Empire!

Btw: I once heard, that it is not certain that "Small steps..." might not have been the first words at all, but that there might have been edited in later.
Somehow the recording of the German television covering that night, does not include them.
But it sounds a lot like a conspiracy theory, and I never bothered looking into it.

Everyone knows the old Onion article that goes: "Jesus H. Christ in a chicken-basket...we are on the fucking Moon."

In my Sputniks timelime (lo, some 12 years old now), Gus Grissom is the first on the Moon, and his first words are along those lines...

"Houston, we have a problem" as the landing gear collapses.
"Banzai!!!!" for a Japanese astronaut

Possible in my "Reach for the Skies" timeline: "On this July 4th, 1935, I claim this island in space in the name of the United States of America." (Entirely possibly in a woman's voice.)
Or, "You scrambled for Africa--we got the MOON."

"Well, Niel, sorry to cut in line." ( Time traveling Captain Alexandra Löfgren, sometime in the 1920's, in "Tomorrow's Mountain.")

Some really stupid things to say/do as the first American astronaut on the moon...

"Hey Houston, I can see my house from here."

"Don't buy drugs kids-become famous like me and they'll give them to you for free!"

"Heil Hitler!" *raises a swastika flag instead of the US flag."

"I went all that way just for this?"

"This is one giant leap for Communism!" *raises USSR flag instead of US flag.

"The President is an asshole!"

Some really stupid things to say/do as the first American astronaut on the moon...

"Hey Houston, I can see my house from here."

"Don't buy drugs kids-become famous like me and they'll give them to you for free!"

"Heil Hitler!" *raises a swastika flag instead of the US flag."

"I went all that way just for this?"

"This is one giant leap for Communism!" *raises USSR flag instead of US flag.

"The President is an asshole!"
That last one is officially a state secret [1]. Expect a grilling when you get home.

[1] It's avoids current politics because it's a near certainty that at least some people think that about any president now, historically and in the future and across all presidencies..