As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Oldnavy do you like the idea of sonny bono wiingin the 2016 elction on the reform ticket and how about try disney being his vp. Since Bono would is older then both trum p and biden he would be olderst persident ever. I don't you don't mind me suporting bono dieing in oficce allowing trey disney to become priesdnet.

It would be ironic for Bono to become the first reform paryt presidnet and dy in a month or lest becasue the short perisial term was william henry harison who was the firt preisdent to win on the wigh paryt ticket and he died in a month. Does any one see the parrels

Oldnavy did disney start the disney cruise line like otl like or did they did decide to contiune there releation with primer aka the big red boats. If Disney curise line still exist I like the idea of the Big red boats surving to the present day. They will need a studio parneter. My top picks are Peakcok so Primer could switch form being the offical curiseline of disney world to offical curiseline of universal or the Henson because of the Muppets Hanbara and nickelodeon characters. If the big red boat still goes bankupt then how about Henson sarting a cruiseline some time in the 2010's. Perhaps there should be a movie about the Muppet having an adventure on a cruise ship to promote the new curiseline

Last edited:
The Princess and the Frog (2009 Film)
6TPQA6PTPOltALu6feMn3BS8uU8.jpg

The Princess and the Frog
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on November 25, 2009

Directed by
Ron Clements
Jon Musker

Executive Producer
Sir Daniel Abbott

Main Voices
Anika Noni Rose as Tiana
Bruno Campos as Naveen
Keith David as Dr. Facilier
Michael-Leon Wooley as Louis
Gus St. Pierre as Ray the Firefly
Peter Bartlett as Lawrence
Jennifer Cody as Lottie
John Goodman as Big Daddy LaBouff
Jenifer Lewis as Madam Odie
Oprah Winfrey as Eudora
Terrence Howard as James
Emeril Lagasse and Kevin Michael Richardson as Marlon and Ian

Notes
Animator and New Orleans native Blanche Boudreaux was still at Nelvana while The Princess and the Frog was in production. However, she did get to host a special edition of her PBS series Carooning Made Easy in which she demonstrates how to draw the main characters.

ITTL, Anika Noni Rose sings a pop version of "Never Knew I Needed" with New Orleans icon Harry Connick, Jr.

Randy Newman still does the musical score ITTL, but the song lyrics are credited to Ne-Yo and Del St. Pierre.

Dr. Facilier will be added to an updated version of Fantasmic in the near future.

The premiere for the film was held at the Louisiana Superdome. Previous Disney premieres at the Superdome include All Dogs Go to Heaven in 1990 and The Hunchback of Notre Dame in 1996. Next summer, 20th Century-Fox will premiere X-Men Origins: Gambit at the Superdome.

IOTL, the November 25 release date was limited to Los Angeles and New York before the film went into general release on December 11. Instead, I had Disney release the film on Thanksgiving to give it a head start before New Line Cinema releases the highly-anticipated Pandora (known IOTL as Avatar).

The Princess and the Frog opened at #1 at the box office ahead of Paramount's Shinobi and Touchstone/Nickelodeon's Ben 10: Alien Swarm.

Future attractions based on the film are being planned for Riverfront Square in St. Louis. Meanwhile at Disneyland Park in Anaheim, World Holiday Land in the southwest corner will be rethemed into a possible expansion of New Orleans Square (below), which could include a new Princess and the Frog e-ticket. In case you're wondering, Splash Landing (which sits on the OTL Splash Mountain site), will stay intact as of this post.
World-Holiday-Land.jpg

For the Bozo the Clown revival, Paramount Animation president Sam Register now says there will be new "Swirling Star" logos for each character.
paramount_cartoons__1945_1948__logo_in_hd_by_malekmasoud_dcykj6m-pre.jpg

OTL examples:

However, it's the red/orange gradient variant of the Paramount card you'll likely see for new Tom and Jerry material to match the color palette of the classic title card below.
paramount_cartoons__1943_1945__logo_in_hd_by_malekmasoud_dcyki7x-pre.png

dfjjkiz-b618bf48-7f82-47c0-bdb1-3f2075a931fc.png

For new content featuring Little Lulu, the lyrics of the theme song will be closer to the 1990's TV series.​

Kim jong il died at 69 of a heartattak december 2011 otl. Due to eating habits being terriable it is ammazing that his heart attack didn't happen sooner. The north korea media calimed he dided on a train on his way to serve the peopel although western media cliamed he probbly died at home and the worker party planted his body on body on train for progdganda purposes. I like the idea of him dying in china. To be more spefic I like the idea of him suffering a heart while sneaking off to a bar to get drunk on a dipomatic trip to china. Having a chiness talboid being in the bar to take a picture b kim jong ill jong being drunk while dies would be a nice touch to mention in an ementemtn news update.

The thee big curise ship companyRoyal Caribean , Carnival own multiple curise margues to carter to different types of travels. None of them have tried to make a family dedicated curise margue simlair to Disney curises I feel that would be in the intertress of the curisline to team up with one of Disney compaitors like Henson Pakcok CBs Bally and Turner parmont. If a curise company teams up with Henson I would call it either henson crusies of storyteller crusises (Jim henson was nickedname the storytell). If a curiseline teams with Peakcok I feel the curiseline should be called Dreamworks cruises. IF a curiseline teams up with Bally I would call it either Bulwinkle Fesosa curis (a reence to the fesical chanlle) or Wonder curises (a refeence to worlds of wonders) I can't think of a good name or a family orient curise line assoited with TBS Parmont or Columbia

Question submitted by @Mitch!

Why did FIFA officials have England, Scotland, and Wales co-host the World Cup, in 2018?

Answer:

Because ITTL, I wanted for that year's Cup to be held somewhere other than Russia. ITTL, President Obama tightened existing sanctions against Russia, which prompted the NBA to reject Mikhail Prokhorov's bid to buy the New Jersey Nets.

As a side note, even with Obama getting tougher on Russia, the sanctions only apply to the Russian government and the oligarchs who control that country's wealth. Private citizens in Russia can still apply for asylum, or defect from the country, if they feel they have to flee Putin's recent crackdowns on the free press and the LGBT community.

Kim jong il died at 69 of a heartattak december 2011 otl. Due to eating habits being terriable it is ammazing that his heart attack didn't happen sooner. The north korea media calimed he dided on a train on his way to serve the peopel although western media cliamed he probbly died at home and the worker party planted his body on body on train for progdganda purposes. I like the idea of him dying in china. To be more spefic I like the idea of him suffering a heart while sneaking off to a bar to get drunk on a dipomatic trip to china. Having a chiness talboid being in the bar to take a picture b kim jong ill jong being drunk while dies would be a nice touch to mention in an ementemtn news update.

Right now, the North Korean state media is covering up the true extent of his health issues.

Entertainment News for Early December 2009

Breaking News:
Kim Jung-Il, 67, dead of congested heart failure according to North Korean state media.
- CNN

The Holiday Inn near the Glasgow Airport adds a new historical marker declaring the hotel to be the place where animation was produced for Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Sir Daniel Abbott led a unit that included Lincoln Peirce, Mike Judge, Andreas Deja, Tom Ruegger and Rachel Stone-Abbott.
- BBC News

The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That and Curious George will headline the new Universal Kids morning block on USACX in Fall 2010.
- Entertainment Tonight

Peacock, Bally, Hasbro, Henson and TBS+Paramount each looking to partner with Carnival, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian respectively to give Disney's cruise lines some much needed competition.
- CBS News

Chris Chan's stalking trial set for March 11. If convicted, Mr. Chandler is looking at 20 years in prison.
- NBC News

The Foundation of Americans for Responsible Television (FART), labeled a hate group by the SPLC, will officially dissolve on January 1 of the next year.
- CNN

The Sports Page
After four seasons of being the butt of sportswriters' jokes, Rocky Mountain Extreme owner Gail Miller has notified WLAF Commissioner Oliver Luck that she plans to change the franchise's name for the 2011 season.
- The Salt Lake Tribune

Broncos QB Kliff Kingsbury could test free agency market next spring amid owner Bob Iger's reluctance to extend Kingsbury's current deal.
- ESPN

Former Danbury Trashers executive AJ Galante named the new general manager of the Philadelphia Flyers.
- The Hockey News

NFL Christmas TV Slate
December 24:
Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals (USA Network; Simulcast on NBC affiliates in Phoenix and Los Angeles)
December 25: San Diego Chargers at Miami Dolphins (Fox; After the game, the lead out will be an anthology series broadcast of The Little Mermaid, remastered for its 20th anniversary)

NBA Christmas Day National TV Slate
Boston Celtics (Paul Pierce) at New York Knicks (Wilson Chandler) ABC
Miami Heat (Udonis Haslem) at Orlando Magic (Dwight Howard) FX
Cleveland Cavaliers (LeBron James) at Dallas Mavericks (Dirk Nowitzki) UPN
Los Angeles Lakers (Dwayne Wade and DeMar DeRozan) vs. San Diego Clippers (Kobe Bryant and Allen Iverson) ABC
Chicago Bulls (Derrick Rose) at Phoenix Suns (Steve Nash and Pau Gasol) TNT

Breaking News: Kim Jung-Il, 67, dead of congested heart failure according to North Korean state media.
Ouch........
The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That and Curious George will headline the new Universal Kids morning block on USACX in Fall 2010.
Cool!
Chris Chan's stalking trial set for March 11. If convicted, Mr. Chandler is looking at 20 years in prison.
Good riddance.
The Foundation of Americans for Responsible Television (FART), labeled a hate group by the SPLC, will officially dissolve on January 1 of the next year.
THANK GOD!!!!!!!

Breaking News:
Kim Jung-Il, 67, dead of congested heart failure according to North Korean state media.
- CNN

The Holiday Inn near the Glasgow Airport adds a new historical marker declaring the hotel to be the place where animation was produced for Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Sir Daniel Abbott led a unit that included Lincoln Peirce, Mike Judge, Andreas Deja, Tom Ruegger and Rachel Stone-Abbott.
- BBC News

- Entertainment Tonight

Peacock, Bally, Hasbro, Henson and TBS+Paramount each looking to partner with Carnival, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian respectively to give Disney's cruise lines some much needed competition.
- CBS News

- NBC News

- CNN

The Sports Page
After four seasons of being the butt of sportswriters' jokes, Rocky Mountain Extreme owner Gail Miller has notified WLAF Commissioner Oliver Luck that she plans to change the franchise's name for the 2011 season.
- The Salt Lake Tribune

Broncos QB Kliff Kingsbury could test free agency market next spring amid owner Bob Iger's reluctance to extend Kingsbury's current deal.
- ESPN

Former Danbury Trashers executive AJ Galante named the new general manager of the Philadelphia Flyers.
- The Hockey News

NFL Christmas TV Slate
December 24:
Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals (USA Network; Simulcast on NBC affiliates in Phoenix and Los Angeles)
December 25: San Diego Chargers at Miami Dolphins (Fox; After the game, the lead out will be an anthology series broadcast of The Little Mermaid, remastered for its 20th anniversary)

NBA Christmas Day National TV Slate
Boston Celtics (Paul Pierce) at New York Knicks (Wilson Chandler) ABC
Miami Heat (Udonis Haslem) at Orlando Magic (Dwight Howard) FX
Cleveland Cavaliers (LeBron James) at Dallas Mavericks (Dirk Nowitzki) UPN
Los Angeles Lakers (Dwayne Wade and DeMar DeRozan) vs. San Diego Clippers (Kobe Bryant and Allen Iverson) ABC
Chicago Bulls (Derrick Rose) at Phoenix Suns (Steve Nash and Pau Gasol) TNT
If bally teams up with carnival Corp Perhasp call the family friendly line line should be Festival Cruise since it it another world for carnival and the name of Bally Family channel. .If bally can't makes deal with Carnival Royal carabiane or Nowerigan perhas they could make a deal with the swiss based MSC curise the thrid largest curise . Bally company in the world. Sine henson owns king island I like the idea of the family curise line they find having a privite island called Kings atoll Kings Cay or Kings island . You mentioned that Habsrob is intersted in a family curise line. They own a fair amount family friendly ips but they may not have enough on theire own make curiseline. Columbia and Hasbor is now for collbertiong so the cruise line found by might also acratiosn based on dc commics and nelvan which are owned by columbia. Any one evyer heard of the disney advenute. IT is suppose to set sale in 2025. It was oringally suppose to several as the gobal dream for the now dream crusie a luxury line carting to asain that went out of bussines. The gobal dream The disney adventure will the curiseship with it's own amusment park. I like the idea of a cruiseship with a amusment park sialing ealry the 2025 and I like idea of it sailing for a curise line other then disney

I looking forward to the next news headline. I hope it mentions something bout Six king planing to build new park. They haven't build a new one six Hollywood park 10 open in 1999. They would probably better off building outside of the United States because there only forgin parks are Canda's wonderland and Mexico's wonderland. Still I like the idea of them building a Thempark in Montana or Wyoming. Most people probably think Montana and Wyoming population is too small for a themepark but I disagree. I support my view by saying Montana had old fashion park in Butte called Columbia Gardens that operated form 1899 to 1976. Also although Montana and Wyoming maybe be sparely populated but combined they have they have a population of over 1 and half million and those people may like a park that is a bit closer Sliver Wood in western Idaho lagoon in salt lake city may fi Eltich Gardens in Denver o . Also Nebraska north and South Dakota are with out themeparks and the people there espiacally s may find a park in in Montana or woyiming more convent then a park in other neraby. There is also the possiblity that the millons of people in albera canda may find a theme park in Wyoming or Monta an interesting alternative to The indoor Galaxayland park at west edmonton mall and Calaway park in Calgary IAlso Wyoming and Montana Get a lot of tourists some come to ski and enjoy yellowstone national park and there there a possibility some of them will stay for an extra day to go to the park.Oldnavy please tell if you think a themepark in Montana or Wyoming in feasible