Great Israel -- Comments Please

My Internet was down for a Month, so I spent time on my Great Israel TL.
Got carried away and wrote this.

I need comments on It, so I can rewrite it more Realistically.

Remember this is a ATL Israel- That has spent the last 20 years preparing for WW 2
It has a Auto industry [spent the last 6 months building armored Cars]
An Aircraft Industry [Building http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiat_CR.42 ]
Small Arms Industry [??AK-47????]
Also has a 2/1 Jewish/ Palestine ratio --instead of OTLs 2/1 Palestine/Jewish ratio.

November 1940
Syrian Congress Declares War on Vichy France

==================================================
December 1940

Decembre 1
Palestine
Four Divisions of SIY/Hagnagh Troops Invade Syria.
Backed By 750 Armored Cars and 250 Planes
One Along the Shore Into Lebanon.
Two up the Beeka Valley Headed for Damascus
One to The East to attack West North of Damascus.

December 2
Lebanon
The First Division enters Beirut.
There they Proclaim the Free Republic of Lebanon.

Syria
It was just over 300 miles from Al Arish to Damascus.
At convey speed they reached 50 Miles into Syria before they had to stop for the Night.

December 3
Syria
The Second & Third Division begin to encounter Resistance as they approach Damascus.
The Stop the previous evening 50 Miles from Damascus, Had given the French Time to Regroup, and realize what was happening.
However the attempts by the French to Organize where seriously hampered by the local Syrians.
By that evening the 2nd & 3rd Division where approaching the Outskirts of Damascus, and the 4th was in Range of Hom, and the 1st had taken Hama.

December 4th
The 1st Division Crushes a Vichy Force moving south from The Port of Latakin.
Then with the 4th moves north and occupies the Port.

Meanwhile the 2nd & 3rd Divisions Manage to take Damascus by evening.

The Secret Had been not giving the French a Chance to get Organized.

El Sheikh Zoward, Sinai.
General Conners Looked around with shock.
Up to a week ago Intelligence had been assuring Him that this was simply a Police Training Area.
But the troops Marching around the Barracks, and the Armored Cars Driving down the Road, were certainly Not Police.

Fifteen Minutes He was sitting in The Colonel’s Office,
He had delivered His demand that The Israelis cease their Rebellion.
The Colonel Had Laughed in His Face.

The Colonel Had then tossed a File across the desk and Invited the General to read.

As He Read He passed the pages to his Staff who passed them around.
The report went into Details of the Italian Position in Albania, their plans for the Spring, as well as The Units and Commanders the Germans were sending to Help Their Ally.

But worse was the Analysis of What the British Commands reaction would be.
The Pulling of Troops and Planes from Operation Compass [and just how had SIY learned about Operation Compass].
The Conclusion that The Greeks would still go down, taking these troops and planes with them.

General Conners looked around at his Staff and read his own sick feeling in their faces.
Handing the Report back to Colonel Smart.
“Interesting But it doesn’t change Your Rebellion”
“What Rebellion, Whe have Simply Unilaterally ended the Protectorate.
Whe are developed, with an Auto, A Plane, and Small Arms Industry.
As well as the Army to defend ourselfs.
As well as much of the other Industries need to support a Country.

Tomorrow The Knesset will Stand in Public and Declare the Establishment of the Republic Of Israel.
This will be followed a similar announcement in Lebanon.
Then In Damascus the Leader of Syria’s Congress will proclaim the Restoration of the Kingdom of Syria, and Call For Faisal to reclaim his Throne.”
Conner Replied “ But still You don’t have the Legal Right to do so”

“No But Whe Have the Might. Within 2 days My Divisions will start Withdrawing from Syria, and Lebanon, Turning the captured French weapons over to them.
Several Thousand will remain to help train the Syrians, & Lebanese.
But I expect most of the Four division to be back either Here or if Reservists - Home with their Families.

However by the time you can prepare an Invasion Force, Both Syria & Lebanon will have their own independent Armed Force.

By early Next Year Whe will be Ready to move West, At the Request of the King of Egypt, to attack the Italians that have Invaded Egypt.
And Remember Legally Egypt is Independent. You said so over 15 years ago.

Now Whe would Like to do this in Co-operation With the British Troops.
But whe can do it in Spite of You.
So Go Back to your Mr. Churchill, With His White Papers, And British imperialism, and tell Him to Remember Ireland.

Oh and You can take the Report with You”

To me this makes no sense on the face of it, although there may be a POD way back in World War I that explains it all. Without such a POD, the only force capable of undertaking such an endeavor would have been the Zionist Revisionists of Jabotinsky. How do you get them to outflank the really weak and pacifistic Jewish leadership in pre-Israel? How do you prevent the British from deporting Jabo? Why would Zionist Revisionism want to make an alliance with anti-colonial Arabs and help them take over Syria and Lebanon? What has happened to detoxify the Arab hatred of Jews and to prevent the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem from becoming a Hitler fan? Wouldn't the greater Jewish immigration to pre-Israel have INCREASED the Arab anti-Semitism? And the whole conversation with General O'Connor makes no sense. It's like a parody of a proud nationalistic Jew out of some sappy Jimmy Carter memoir. The diplomats or military officers of a newly independent Israel would have sat down and talked politely with O'Connor (and vice versa) like normal people. As to the nasty comments about Churchill, I can't see any POD bringing about the suggested scenario without Churchill's active involvement (which probably would have been forthcoming if strong, effective leadership of the Jewsih community in Pre-Israel had come to the fore).

To me this makes no sense on the face of it, although there may be a POD way back in World War I that explains it all. Without such a POD, the only force capable of undertaking such an endeavor would have been the Zionist Revisionists of Jabotinsky
Or a Person with lots of Money. Isoted from Now,
And the whole conversation with General O'Connor makes no sense. It's like a parody of a proud nationalistic Jew out of some sappy Jimmy Carter memoir. The diplomats or military officers of a newly independent Israel would have sat down and talked politely with O'Connor (and vice versa) like normal people.
I Have trouble with Conversations, Why I posted this - to get some help on how the Meeting would go.
to prevent the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem from becoming a Hitler fan?
Lots of Money, means a different man in the Position.
Wouldn't the greater Jewish immigration to pre-Israel have INCREASED the Arab anti-Semitism?
Lots of swaps of land between Palestine & Palestine Trans-Jordon.
I see the Palestinians - if given a choice between Owning their own Land [not just rented] in Jordon and Anti Jewish staying in Palestine for Spite and Religion, Taking the Land.
"The Grand Mufti's Assistant Knew the Men prayed in the Mosque every day, He also Knew what they prayed for was their own Land"
Why would Zionist Revisionism want to make an alliance with anti-colonial Arabs and help them take over Syria and Lebanon
Smart has made a Deal. Restore King Faisal to the Syrian Throne, and He will recognize Independent Israel.

As to the nasty comments about Churchill, I can't see any POD bringing about the suggested scenario without Churchill's active involvement
My reading of the White Papers of 1921, 1923, & 1929, leads to the conclusion that he had a lot to do with the recommendations of limiting Jewish Immigration.
I can see a 2000 Person, looking at them from todays perceptive, blaming Churchill.

?So Will General Connor accept Israel's unilateral Declaration of Independence?