Koning Lodewijk I regains the throne of Holland

So i was reading up on Napoleons siblings due to another thread and came across Louis Napoleon, who had a very interesting story and reign during the Napoleonic wars, being King of Holland, caring more about the Dutch than France, who in turn loved him, til he was outsed by his brother for refusing to send troops to him and his eventual exile.

And got me thinking, whatd be the chances that he couldve regained the throne once Napoleon was defeated and how that mightve happened (given the ascendancy of the House of Orange again)? He was still quite popular even in exile, and when he did manage to revisit Holland he got quite a warm welcome from the populace....so what you guys think?

Very well possible that Louis Bonaparte could remain on the Dutch Throne.
The break was not his refusal to sent troops to Russia, but his refusal to follow the continetal system. This system was envisoned by his brother to economicly strangle Great Brittain. How ever Louis realised this would ruin the economy of his kingdom. By the way this was the political motivation to invade Russia, who also refused to exclude trade on Great Brittain.
A good point for Louis to break with his brother his a more active support for the Brittish with the invasion of Walcheren which was aimend to occupy Antwerp.
Forget the Oranges, they were out of sight out of mind by most people, and were playing Count of Nassau on their property in Germany. The warm welcome was mere propaganda

Some were he should remary, since his wife loathed the Netherlands, she lived most of the time in France, with their son. (Napoleon III otl)

There was some ALT story where, due to his support of the British, Louis Bonaparte will get the throne of Hollland, large part of the Napoleontic Kingdom of Westphalia and the fromer Autrian Nehterlans and most, if not all of the overseas possesions of the former Dutch Republic.