Question: Possibility of a Anglo-Navarrese Union?

Mainly looking for anyone who knows, or could point me to any information, on whether a union between England and Navarre could've taken place?

Especially pre 15th Century.

Navarre was generally leaning towards being a part of French geopolitical ensemble from the XIIth century until the XVth. It's arguably especially the case because of a matrimonial policy which favoured these links, but these marriages didn't were decided out of the blue.
Basically, Navarre had a pretty much tensed relationship with Castille-Leon (which were allies/rival in this stage of Reconquista) and especially Aragon (whom kings tried to stress their suzerainty on Navarre), it grew with increasingly better relationship with Pyrenean, Aquitain and eventually French relationship where he could find some support (arguably, would Henry II be even more of a control maniac, it would have been short-lived).

As @Analytical Engine pointed, the marriage between Richard and Berengaria (which brang the ever-broke Richard a rich dowry) can be explained as such. Still, you don't just pull claims out of the blue, just by having a marriage with the royal dynas...nevermind.
A personal union is likely with an Anglo-Gascon marriage with whoever rules Navarre, but you need to prevent the House of Chamapagne and of course Capetians to have a go at it. Maybe Sanche VI having a son would be helpful. I wouldn't see this union last to becoming an absorbtion but something like Capetian Navarre, as in a cultural and political influence.

By male preference primogeniture (not that they would have called it that), wasn't the English claim in OTL correct and in TTL where Richard and Berengaria have children, wouldn't their descendants be the junior heirs in Navarre once the main line dies out?

What about a match between Edward III and Jeanne II? That would not only create an Anglo-Navarrese union but would also give the English a true and direct claim to the French throne. I think Velasco did a thread on this a few years back.