Indiana unfinished (USA)
NA_TRANSPARENT.png

NA Patch for today (mb some other things I'll do today):

Indiana finished (USA)
Ohio (USA)
Kentucky (USA)

big fixes nearby Kentucky states & upcoming big fix of Tennessee
NA_TRANSPARENT.png

Progress continues on 2020BAM, but I've had to nuke progress on Tennessee and North Carolina because of the update; I expect to be done with the "last patch" above sometime in the next few days.

Progress continues on 2020BAM, but I've had to nuke progress on Tennessee and North Carolina because of the update; I expect to be done with the "last patch" above sometime in the next few days.
Sure, if you guys see errors - it'll be great from you to fix it

Some different patches for the Indian Ocean:

- Ashmore and Cartier
- Christmas Island
- Cocos Islands
1703844357189.png

- St Paul Island and Amsterdam Island
- Crozet Islands
- Kerguelen Islands
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
1703844391130.png

- Mauritius
- Réunion
- Tromelin Island (French Scattered Islands, claimed by Mauritius)
- British Indian Ocean Territory (claimed by Mauritius)
1703844573615.png

All in one:
1703844273171.png

Wow, @Tomoto17 ! Even if this part is mostly open ocean, it is a huge part of the world covered and provides many opportunities of continuing, e.g. into Madagascar or Southern India or even Western/Northern Australia. Or, if anyone is daring, Antarctica...

Wow, @Tomoto17 ! Even if this part is mostly open ocean, it is a huge part of the world covered and provides many opportunities of continuing, e.g. into Madagascar or Southern India or even Western/Northern Australia. Or, if anyone is daring, Antarctica...
Madagascar and surrounding islands is next on my list to do.

Last edited:
Some more islands in the Indian Ocean:
- Seychelles
- Zanzibar
- Comoros
- Mayotte (claimed by Comoros)
- Glorioso Islands (French Scattered Islands, claimed by Comoros)
- Juan de Nova Island, Bassas da India, and Europa Island (French Scattered Islands, claimed by Madagascar)
1703868455958.png

Patch #44

Oh boi its a big one did a good grind the last few days and I finished all of Russia west of the Volga river, there are some areas I am not happy with (mainly Kostromo Oblast) but I think this is awesome progress for now 54 of the 89 Oblasts are currently done

Added all Oblasts west of the Volga River

1703869745113.png

Big NA patch for today:

Kentucky finished (USA)
Maryland (USA)
Delaware (USA)
New Jersey (USA)
New York (USA)
Connecticut (USA)
NA_TRANSPARENT.png

Last NA patch for now:

Rhode Island (USA)
Massachusetts (USA)
Vermont (USA)

Only 2 states left!! (without counting Alaska)
Also, guys, I will be away from home for about 2-3 days, so there will be no patches for NA in the nearest days, hope for your fixes, if you see errors in my patches!

I recommend putting this (& probably future patches) patch on top of your current map layer, because there are not only corrections of the nearest eastern states, but also minor corrections throughout the USA***
NA_TRANSPARENT.png

Update on the Indian Ocean:
- Madagascar (just the island)
1704032444333.png

Regions, districts and rivers for Madagascar are coming up next.

Last edited:
Patch #45

I finished European Russia for 2023, thats all for today as I am off the celebrate new years now :)

I wasnt able to find a usable source for Novaya Zemlya's glaciers, but that aside I am ready to head into Asia now

1704049681608.png

Last edited: