The Man in the High Castle Adapation

So yea...finally seeing this being made... unfortunatly its getting done by the Syfy Channel so....how bad do you think this'll be, or will they pull a coup and actually do it well?

Nietzsche

Banned
So yea...finally seeing this being made... unfortunatly its getting done by the Syfy Channel so....how bad do you think this'll be, or will they pull a coup and actually do it well?
Of course it'll do good! It'll be amazing! Just like when those pigs flew out of my ass and into history.

haven't read the book in ages, trying to remember just what happens in it... isn't there damn little action, and most of the book consists of talking and background and the alternate world war the titular guy dreams up somehow? Doesn't sound like a hard book to adapt, just a dull one...

If this is the version with the giant flying squid battling a giant flying polar bear over Florida while Stephen Baldwin races against time to restart the carbon cycle with an A-bomb, I can't hardly wait!

As long as it isn't done by Asylum Pictures, producers of some really terrible Syfy movies, I don't think it will be that bad. The reimagined versions of 'Wizard of Oz' and 'Alice in Wonderland' were interesting and pretty good. I remember that there were a few one-off movies produced in the very early years of the network and it would be nice it they replayed those again.