Weekly Flag Challenge: Discussion & Entries

Here!

RoyanigheGallecopy.jpg

Think you missed the last one...

Anywho, I actualy got a vote. With a flag! I prefer maps to flags but enver got a vote with maps!

Think you missed the last one...

Anywho, I actualy got a vote. With a flag! I prefer maps to flags but enver got a vote with maps!

Good after-noon! :)

If you're referring to Detroitman32's entry, I didn't include that be-cause it appears to be a response to a different theme.

I'm surprised that my flag got a vote as well. I got no inspiration for this challenge so I randomly chucked stuff around.

If you're referring to Detroitman32's entry, I didn't include that be-cause it appears to be a response to a different theme.

I'm surprised that my flag got a vote as well. I got no inspiration for this challenge so I randomly chucked stuff around.

That was me voting for you.

whoo-hoo! First flag challenge winner!

Thankee, thankee very much

So if I understand correctly, I pick the the next challenge?

Congratulations indeed!

Yes, that's absolutely correct. Post the next challenge into the other thread,in bold. Also state that people have one week starting from that post.

Last edited:
Ok, first entry for the new challenge (alternate Flemish flag)
I hope this is the right thread, I'm a little confused about where we should post the entries...

Three horizontal bars as a reminder of the Brabantine revolution flag (but without the red stripe, too belgian) and also because of the Dutch horizontal tricolour.
The cross patonce, I don't know why, I just liked it. Maybe it is the symbol of a ultra-nationalist-catholic movement that led the province to secession?
The colors are ofcourse black and gold from the coat of arms.

flemishalternate.png

The new Flemish coat of arms could also incorporate the cross looking like this:
545pxblasonnordpasdecal.png

Last edited: