I mean I'm 99% sure that most of the people celebrating Valentine's Day in OTL aren't very concerned with Valentine's religious beliefs either...
*grumbles in Catholic*

I mean, they've dedicated their lives to enforcing the will of whatever NUSA comes up with now... so they certainly aren't wise, even if they're clever
Maybe in-universe there is a Patriot-Saint Valentine (okay, this may be a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure allusion since Funny Valentine is a deconstruction of patriotism) who acts like Funny Valentine.

I like how it's been subtly implied that Oswald will be succeeded by Mitt Romney as President of the NUSA, and that Madness!Romney's Presidency will be defined by the Madness equivalent of hipsters/Generation Y/the Aughts. Perhaps call them Pinners, as OTL Hippies are to Pinnies?
Behold, the most P I N N A C L E of P I N N E R rock and roll, Take Me Out by Tsar Viktor Khan!
Just wait until we get to Pinnacle Zoomers.

21st Century Pinnacle Humor will be absolutely incomprehensible.

We were going to most likely have an interplanetary battleship called the Orion with enough nukes to devastate the USSR, before JFK scrapped the thing. Would Oswald have secretly planned something like that instead and would people slowly work on building it?

We were going to most likely have an interplanetary battleship called the Orion with enough nukes to devastate the USSR, before JFK scrapped the thing. Would Oswald have secretly planned something like that instead and would people slowly work on building it?
In the full list of potential bad ideas, I could see this happening. Except Oswald would call it the Excelsior rather than the Orion.

Behold the P I N N A C L E cities of the New United States of America, circa 1984 AD! Everything is groovy, comrade-patriot!

Attachments

• pinnaclehellhole.jpg
    pinnaclehellhole.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 49
  • pinnaclehellhole1.jpg
    pinnaclehellhole1.jpg
    898.8 KB · Views: 52
  • pinnaclehellhole2.jpg
    pinnaclehellhole2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • pinnaclehellhole3.jpg
    pinnaclehellhole3.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 52
I wonder what a crossover with the Drakaverse would look like where the new United States and some of their allies (without countries in Africa and continental Europe got ISOT into the Drakaverse 1942.

I wonder what a crossover with the Drakaverse would look like where the new United States and some of their allies (without countries in Africa and continental Europe got ISOT into the Drakaverse 1942.
They have diametrically opposed race theories but similar governmental systems so they'd hate each other more deeply than either ever thought possible.

Much like the NUSA vs. literally everyone in The New Order: Last Days of Europe, 1984, and dystopian YA.
Someone needs to do an ISOT game where the various dystopian regimes all have a battle royale. Could include NUSA, TNO Burgundy, some other victorious Nazi Germany, Featherston's Confederacy, the Draka and a bunch of others.

Someone needs to do an ISOT game where the various dystopian regimes all have a battle royale. Could include NUSA, TNO Burgundy, some other victorious Nazi Germany, Featherston's Confederacy, the Draka and a bunch of others.
Jokingly. Maybe the Empire could get in on some of that for UNLIMITED POWAH and stomp everyone, but then, certain ships that look like Gothic cathedrals appear and a giant golden-armored man surrounded by troops who make the stormtroopers look like shrimps comes out to fight Palpatine.

"This is the only true Emprah who convolutedly betrays people, can come back from the dead, and can use soul-related powers!"