When could the boeing resource carrier one be built

So according to the Wikipedia page (i know but its unfortunately hard to find good info on this plane but as far as I can see it lines up) the boing rc-1 was considered more economically viable then a pipeline to Prudhoe Bay and the north Canada islands until the 1973 oil shock spiked prices. So my question is if the 1973 oil shock didn't happen (and it dosnt really mader why for this) and the boing rc-1 states construction, when would it be finished? Sense it is a big but very simple plane, I'm not sure how long it would take to even build one.

I'm sorta imaginings it like the an-225, 2 or 3 are built before the idea falls apart (manly that i doubt it can move a gallon of oil for less then a dollar, but boing was convinced they could) and are then use like the an-225 was, a small fleet of over sized bulk carriers, for stuff like the space shuttle and things like that.

So according to the Wikipedia page (i know but its unfortunately hard to find good info on this plane but as far as I can see it lines up) the boing rc-1 was considered more economically viable then a pipeline to Prudhoe Bay and the north Canada islands until the 1973 oil shock spiked prices. So my question is if the 1973 oil shock didn't happen (and it dosnt really mader why for this) and the boing rc-1 states construction, when would it be finished? Sense it is a big but very simple plane, I'm not sure how long it would take to even build one.

I'm sorta imaginings it like the an-225, 2 or 3 are built before the idea falls apart (manly that i doubt it can move a gallon of oil for less then a dollar, but boing was convinced they could) and are then use like the an-225 was, a small fleet of over sized bulk carriers, for stuff like the space shuttle and things like that.

I think the YT channel "Found & Explained" has a video regarding this.

That might help.

According to the wikipedia, the 747 took about 4 years from design begin to certification. So something like 3 to 5 years from a order being placed until ready to go.

According to the wikipedia, the 747 took about 4 years from design begin to certification. So something like 3 to 5 years from a order being placed until ready to go.
If you said that the Trans-Alaskan Pipeline fell through in 1973-1974 over environmental, legal and political issues, you could have it in service by about 1978-1979. The mining operations in northern Canada that got the project started don't seem to have ever materialised, so it's unlikely they'd justify it - but if it already existed for Prudhoe Bay, not needing to cover development costs might tip something over the edge. But probably nothing major.

Boeing_RC-1.jpg

Looks like a spruce goose project.
Hard to see anyone needing that amount of air cargo then or now.