Blue Skies in Camelot (Continued): An Alternate 80s and Beyond

I've just watched this on the Official YouTube Channel of the Walt Disney Animation Studios for their Centennial Anniversary since it was founded in 1923. Whatever the track of The Walt Disney Studios from 1967 - Mid-1980's ITTL Mr. @President_Lincoln, we're hoping they're on a better place than IOTL. Merry Christmas to the Blue Skies In Camelot Family, or as we say in our language "Maligayang Pasko!"

Last edited:
Here's a Christmas question for all of you. We've already talked about how the different American resident's documentaries might go. But how about Marilyn Monroe's do you all imagine will be?

Here's a Christmas question for all of you. We've already talked about how the different American Resident's Documentaries might go, but how about Marilyn Monroe's, do you all imagine how will be?
By at this point in time in 1980 ITTL, their son Arthur Percival Monroe is already at the age of 14. Joe DiMaggio is already 66, and Marilyn Monroe is already 54. For me, I think they're still going to celebrate Christmas. Mr. President, how are they doing right now?

Last edited:
By at this point in time in 1980 ITTL, Marilyn Monroe's son Arthur is already 14 Years Old. Joe DiMaggio is already 66, and Marilyn Monroe is already 54. For me, I think they're still going to celebrate Christmas. Mr. President, how are they doing right now?
They're doing well, I'm happy to say. :) Joe retired from baseball (coaching and management) about a year ago. With Marilyn also mostly retired from acting, they've both been able to focus on raising their son and (in Marilyn's case) on a bit of public advocacy on behalf of women.

@President_Lincoln I just reread the chapter with the Moon Landihg and TTL's version of Apollo 13 and I wanted to ask for A-s 13 what was the total number of personnel on the mission and was it pretty much the same people on the American side? And who besides Yuri Malyshef was on the Soviet part of the crew?

@President_Lincoln I just reread the chapter with the Moon Landing and TTL's version of Apollo 13 and I wanted to ask for A-s 13 what was the total number of personnel on the mission and was it pretty much the same people on the American side? And who besides Yuri Malyshef was on the Soviet part of the crew?
Total personnel: 4
Jim Lovell, Jack Swigert (US) and Boris Volynov (USSR)