Map Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my understanding of Theoretical Threadistics*, if a Map Thread comes in contact with an Anti-Map Thread, both shall explode in a burst of energy and gamma radiation.

In any case, here's my contribution to the Map Thread XI: Mega Argentina!

*Also known as String Theory

Antarctican Malvinas! :D:p

EDIT: Wait, this is the regular Map Thread, and RS is an ASB TL... so should I remove the map then?:confused:

Actually I'm no longer certain myself. But since the map's already here, remember that thick borders disfigure a map greatly. It's particularly jarring when boundaries are of varying width.

I know I posted my Steampunk map before, but I made some updates trying to balance some power. By all means its not completely balance, but its about as close as I want it to be. Basic rule is that all the world is owned by one of the 8 world powers.

(I mainly just wanted to get a map in this thread rather early on, second page is fine because it looks like I missed the first.)

SteamPunk1.PNG

From my understanding of Theoretical Threadistics*, if a Map Thread comes in contact with an Anti-Map Thread, both shall explode in a burst of energy and gamma radiation.

In any case, here's my contribution to the Map Thread XI: Mega Argentina!

WMQvS8o.png

*Also known as String Theory

How could they get ALL that!

I think Map Threads are 'general content'. Meaning it doesnt matter if you post Future Maps or ASB maps, in fact, those map threads are pretty much dead since forever; I feel sorry for those who post maps there which will never be seen.

I think Map Threads are 'general content'. Meaning it doesnt matter if you post Future Maps or ASB maps, in fact, those map threads are pretty much dead since forever; I feel sorry for those who post maps there which will never be seen.

This pretty much sums it up. I've gone over Future & ASB a time or two, they're only about 20 pages; not enough people create maps in those categories to really, as I must say, warrant an extra thread. That said, we DO have those extra threads, so use them the best you can, with crossposting and the like.

france civil war

Hmm. Your cartography has improved quite a bit since that first map you posted.

A few things to watch out for:

-The titchy little pixels on the edge of the countries
-Extra tags, you only need one of each

Also, I'd recommend posting scenarios so people can get a feel for the map.

Antarctican Malvinas! :D:p

In fact Antártida Malvinense (Malvinean Antartica? Malvinense Antartica?:confused: :p)

How could they get ALL that!

ASBs (Argentinean Space bats). But most of those territories belonged or were claimed by Argentina/Río de La Plata at some point (yes, even Equatorial Guinea!). Except for Rapa Nui and Magallanes, I think. And the Netherlands dynastic union is a reference to Princess_Maxima of the Netherlands :p

I know I posted my Steampunk map before, but I made some updates trying to balance some power. By all means its not completely balance, but its about as close as I want it to be. Basic rule is that all the world is owned by one of the 8 world powers.

(I mainly just wanted to get a map in this thread rather early on, second page is fine because it looks like I missed the first.)

Wow, that is awesome (if completely unrealistic)! What's the time period?

OTL is an Ameriwank, certainly. Dead-even would be what the US had before the Louisiana purchase, plus Florida and maybe a better border for Maine.

The other map thread is still going...

I don't see why - they have been alerted and this isn't another Map Thread IX where the whole moderator-posted thing came up.

OTL is an Ameriwank, certainly. Dead-even would be what the US had before the Louisiana purchase, plus Florida and maybe a better border for Maine.

Hmm. That makes sense - but in the grand scheme of things, with our Ameriwanks and Screws, it makes sense to use OTL as a "dead-even" point.

Status
Not open for further replies.