The Footprint of Mussolini - TL

Any more chance of other Asian country joining RA other than Thailand down the line?
Malaysia? Vietnam? The issue is a lot of them are still stuck in pseudo-colonialism with their old overlords.

Indonesia has been hinted at being a failed state ITTL

and given how the world's trade routes all go through the Straits there...

ISLAMO-COMMIE PIRATES EVERYWHERE!!!

Any more chance of other Asian country joining RA other than Thailand down the line?

Turkey is already in RA. But not sure if other are joining. Other are already in other blocks, under influence of other nations or decided remain neutral. IN Asia is not currently many independent nation which would be useful to RA. More probable is some other nations in Americas.

Turkey is already in RA. But not sure if other are joining. Other are already in other blocks, under influence of other nations or decided remain neutral. IN Asia is not currently many independent nation which would be useful to RA. More probable is some other nations in Americas.
Maybe KMT China. Chiang and Benny seem to get along very well, and they have a lot of ideological similarity and a few potential shared interests. Also, very little in the way of potential friction points. But outright joining the RA might look a step too far in terms of overall balance of power.

Could see Brazil tilt toward the RA given how much prestige Vargas has somehow gotten for his quasi-fascist Estado Novo

Chile could join the RA to counter Argentina's influence... or fall into Communism
same logic for Haiti

Peru or Bolivia likewise.

Venezuela and Colombia are too tied to the US alliance structure

Maybe KMT China. Chiang and Benny seem to get along very well, and they have a lot of ideological similarity and a few potential shared interests. Also, very little in the way of potential friction points. But outright joining the RA might look a step too far in terms of overall balance of power.
I think KMT China is a good candidate. It will take them 30-50 years before they're stronk again, but well before that, they will have a lot of weight to throw around. Not to mention Chiang owes Benny a debt.

Maybe they are temporary RA member as in sometime when Fascist candidate is elected they will pretty much be RA member but they are not RA member whenever other party get elected.

I agree. I don't think that Chiang's China is going to hold anything resembling free and fair elections anytime soon, indeed I suppose they are likely to be a one party state, or effectively so, for now.
its a democracy in name only. Kai-shek is a proud dictator

especially now that he's finally... after all these years finally crushed all his enemies

let the poor man bask in his triumph

I honestly don't see China and Japan Staying divided for long after the Soviet Union's fall. The Soviet are the only ones keeping the norths afloat at this point. Korea may stay communist (although maybe more liberal, but that's a low bar to clear), but that's because their communism has popular support as opposed to the artificially inplaced or maintained puppet states in North CHina and Hokkaido.

Last edited:
I honestly don't see China and Japan Staying divided for long after the Soviet Union's fall. The Soviet are the only ones keeping the norths afloat at this point. Korea may stay communist (although maybe more liberal, but that's a low bar to clear), but that's because their communism has popular support as opposed to the artificially inplaced or maintained puppet states in North CHina and Hokkaido.

North China yes... but North Japan/Ezo has been stuffed full of ethnic Ainu in the highest positions that will never want to surrender their newfound power over their Hokkaido homeland back to the Yamato southerners. Exactly as Stalin planned. They'll fight to the death to preserve the brutal minority-rule system he constructed. I could see Ezo at least trying to go full Nork in the post-soviet era.

"Ainuization"

Last edited:
North China yes... but North Japan/Ezo has been stuffed full of ethnic Ainu in the highest positions that will never want to surrender their newfound power over their Hokkaido homeland back to the Yamato southerners. Exactly as Stalin planned. They'll fight to the death to preserve the brutal minority-rule system he constructed. I could see Ezo at least trying to go full Nork in the post-soviet era.

"Ainuization"

Well, such nation's only hope is that post-Soviet Russia is willingful supply Hokkaido. Otherwise the country is not going to survive.

Well, such nation's only hope is that post-Soviet Russia is willingful supply Hokkaido. Otherwise the country is not going to survive.
At least they go down in a blaze of hellfire!

I could see post-Soviet russia, even a temporarily feeble one, still aiming to protect Hokkaido with deterrence. I mean, Cuba and North Korea have made it this far.

The Ainu have the next 20-30 years to go all-in on militarization and de-japanification.

An island of pillboxes and bunkers!

"Ainuization"

Hokkaido doesn't have a chance. Today Hokkaido has some 5.5 million inhabitants which is a quarter of North Korea.

Japan by population allow can reunite with Hokkaido as well as economically and politically.

Post Soviet Russia won't have time to support Hokkaido so say bye to it.

What is the current status of Muslims among India? Are they mistreated or any sorta accommodation attempted by the government?

Is there any attempt done by Savarkar to convert Muslim by enticing them with career and economic opportunities?

Hokkaido doesn't have a chance. Today Hokkaido has some 5.5 million inhabitants which is a quarter of North Korea.

Japan by population allow can reunite with Hokkaido as well as economically and politically.

Post Soviet Russia won't have time to support Hokkaido so say bye to it.
It will probably require an invasion.

I don't they go that far.

Why fight it out when they can simply go to the table and peacefully rejoin Japan?
bah get out of here with logic and reason.

30 years of minority-rule, elite aggrandizement, radicalization and anti-japan/ainu-separatism indoctrination is one helluva drug