The Prince of the Roses - A Tudor TL

Good chapter, would be nice of the Ottomans were pushed out of Europe much earlier than OTL. Would be poetic if it all ends with Constantinople being retaken, most likely we get an earlier Kingdom of Greece (maybe an ambitious person declares the re-establishment of the ERE). Eastern/Southern Europe will be very interesting to look at. Keep up the great work 👍👍👍.

Now Louis and Mary need to Fortify hungary ASAP if they don't have the numbers or momentoum to push into the ottomans.

And YES louis II lives!

Girl, the chaos is real here. A lot of butterflies flew at Mohacs here. A shame that the Ottos weren’t more severely pushed back. If half of Europe can’t smack them back harder than a draw then it’s an uphill battle
Thank you! And yes, it to a bit chaotic here. But Zapayola dying at Mohacs is gonna benefit Louis later as the headache he presented is gone. And I dare say that this was a win in a way for christendom. The Kingdom of Hungary is still standing. And while they took heavy losses, so did the Ottomans as well. Not to bad given the condition of this time.

Good chapter, would be nice of the Ottomans were pushed out of Europe much earlier than OTL. Would be poetic if it all ends with Constantinople being retaken, most likely we get an earlier Kingdom of Greece (maybe an ambitious person declares the re-establishment of the ERE). Eastern/Southern Europe will be very interesting to look at. Keep up the great work 👍👍👍.
Thank you so much! That would be nice. But I'm not sure of the framework of European powers are willing to go that far or if they have the manpower to fight the ottomans that far into their turf. While they all managed to get their shit together in this scenario, the various interests will later set them apart from each other.

They have their work cut out for them indeed. And he got to live!
Yep. And i sense that his "celebrations" with Mary will lead to another child ;)
Zapayola Dying will spare louis a BIG headache
Time to forify hungary
And happy for William I beign successful rallying german princes.

Thank you so much! That would be nice. But I'm not sure of the framework of European powers are willing to go that far or if they have the manpower to fight the ottomans that far into their turf. While they all managed to get their shit together in this scenario, the various interests will later set them apart from each other.
This is all in the framework of several decades/centuries, not one giant crusade if that's what you are thinking. Just that I believe it won't have to take until the 19th Century for the Ottomans to face some serious pushback. Hope that clears anything up, great work 👍👍👍.

Yep. And i sense that his "celebrations" with Mary will lead to another child ;)
My lips are sealed regarding that.
Zapayola Dying will spare louis a BIG headache
Time to forify hungary
Perhaps a less shitty Hungary will emerge!
And happy for William I beign successful rallying german princes.
He got of a rather good start. Defending Hungary against the ottomans did his reputation rather good.

This is all in the framework of several decades/centuries, not one giant crusade if that's what you are thinking. Just that I believe it won't have to take until the 19th Century for the Ottomans to face some serious pushback. Hope that clears anything up, great work 👍👍👍.
Ah okay. Sorry, I must have misunderstood what you meant.

Not only did Louis live, Zapayola will get a far better reputation in the history books with that noble save.
I had plenty of fun in letting him die like Louis did OTL while trying to save an injured Louis.
Yep, now he will have goodwill to use to begin the process of making Bavaria the crown jewel of germany.
Indeed he does. But I'm not certain of what amount of riches Bavaria possessed otl, so perhaps they can't spend as lavishly as the wish? Anyone who knows more about 16th century Bavaria on this forum? Please help me?
Maybe TTL 1683 is known for the Siege of Constantinople, a massive coalition of christian powers to take back the City of Constantine.
That would indeed be a very fun scenario.

Indeed he does. But I'm not certain of what amount of riches Bavaria possessed otl, so perhaps they can't spend as lavishly as the wish? Anyone who knows more about 16th century Bavaria on this forum? Please help me?
They'll need to plan ahead very well and use their riches where it matters plus alliances and trade to bring in money