The Prince of the Roses - A Tudor TL

@BlueFlowwer . Love your work!

Catherine must be delighted that the daughter of her Best friend. Is betrothed to hal!

RIP Catherine of Austria. May Renee secured joaos line. Btw he's Joao III not II, little correction

DAMN Francis! Ferdinand better prepare to defend Naples

We need a map of the situation in Europe right now
I shall do my very best to make one.
@BlueFlowwer . Love your work!
Thank you! I know it wasn't what you wanted, but I am happy that you liked it regardless.
Catherine must be delighted that the daughter of her Best friend. Is betrothed to hal!
Catherine and Maria are both celebrating this indeed!
RIP Catherine of Austria. May Renee secured joaos line. Btw he's Joao III not II, little correction
I just did want a healthier Avis line this time. And for Renée to get some happiness away from Louise! Darn it, I shall go and correct that.
DAMN Francis! Ferdinand better prepare to defend Naples
Francis is living the high life right now. And I dare say that Milan has more reason to fear France right now, but Naples are also in his goals.

Thank you! I know it wasn't what you wanted, but I am happy that you liked it regardless.

Catherine and Maria are both celebrating this indeed!

I just did want a healthier Avis line this time. And for Renée to get some happiness away from Louise! Darn it, I shall go and correct that.

Francis is living the high life right now. And I dare say that Milan has more reason to fear France right now, but Naples are also in his goals.
1. Still loved the chapter
2. YES they are!
3. Yep. Gotta secure it and make Renee happier.
4. Exactly, Ferdinand Made a vow to dedicated himself to spain, and that includes naples

Good chapter. I hope that if there is a Spanish-French war, Spain will be able to hold Naples and Navarre. I didn't expect Renee to become Queen of Portugal, but it was a nice surprise.

Good chapter. I hope that if there is a Spanish-French war, Spain will be able to hold Naples and Navarre. I didn't expect Renee to become Queen of Portugal, but it was a nice surprise.
Thank you so much! I think that as long as France desires Naples there will be wars between them, but right now there is none. But Navarre is gonna become a point of contention as well. But right now Ferdinand's grip on it is rather secure, but Francis's sister is married to Henri II of Navarre. And Renée becoming queen of Portugal was planned since a few chapter back when I asked about marriages for John III. Catherine of Austria unfortunately had to go for several reasons, mostly to get some fresh blood into Portugal.

Thank you so much! I think that as long as France desires Naples there will be wars between them, but right now there is none. But Navarre is gonna become a point of contention as well. But right now Ferdinand's grip on it is rather secure, but Francis's sister is married to Henri II of Navarre. And Renée becoming queen of Portugal was planned since a few chapter back when I asked about marriages for John III. Catherine of Austria unfortunately had to go for several reasons, mostly to get some fresh blood into Portugal.
Hope that Ferdinand can keep Naples secured and suggestion: Marry Juan to Jeanne

Wow, Francis really is on top of the world.

Happy to see Renee as Queen of Portugal. She deserved a better match and it would deepen the Avis gene pool.